1. Don’t mix bad words with a bad mood. You’ll have many opportunities to change a mood, but you won’t be able to replace words you spoke.
2. Don’t smoke cigarettes. There are cooler ways to die.
3. Ask yourself this question: am I really happy, or just really comfortable?
4. Whenever you are stressed out, it can show on your eyes, expression of your face, and your skin. In fact, stress can also cause pimples.
5. Loneliness is an opportunity to discover who you are. Use it! Don’t look outside to try and find your worth.
6. Whenever you wish you were someone else, keep in mind there are people out there that wish they were you.